Warehouse and Logistics staff
|Job title:||Warehouse and Logistics staff|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||OT and penalty rates|
|Contact name:||Martin Nguyen|
WE ARE HIRING BASED ON ATTITUDE AND RELIABILITY
IMMEDIATE STARTS AM and PM shifts
AWX is one of the preferred suppliers to the meat production facility Hilton Foods Australia. AWX requires general and skilled logistics and warehouse staff for a variety of different roles in the new meat production facility based in Heathwood, Southwest Brisbane.
- General logistics Labourers
- Forklift operators
- Logistics QA staff
- MUST have full availability Monday - Sunday - from 4 am onwards
- MUST be available to work a variety of shifts -morning, day, afternoon & night
- MUST have a Drivers Licence and own transport
- Ability to maintain sterile and clean processing areas
- Be committed, reliable, and have a strong work ethic
- Forklift ticket desirable
- MUST be able to work in zero degree environment
Benefits of the roles include but are not limited to:
- A fully-staffed canteen with low price meals
- Onsite parking
- Permanent employment opportunities, they want permanent staff!
- Uniforms supplied
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX is well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
How to apply:
Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C