|Job title:||Warehouse Coordinator|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated, skilled and experienced Warehouse Coordinator with a Forklift Licence for potential ongoing permanent position with one of our clients. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Must have a High Risk Forklift Licence
- Manage both inward and outward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of company inventory
- Warehousing + Picking and Packing experience is preferred
- Ability to work on your own and achieve all tasks required
- Contribute to the maintenance of effective administration system
- Must have Current Drivers Licence
- Must reside in Townsville
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C