|Job title:||Warehouse Labourer|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
The successful candidate will have experience as a Warehouse Labourer. You must also be a strong team player as you will be working within a small team as well as good communication skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- General factory labouring
- Production work
- Pick packing
- Ability to lift products up to 25 kgs
- Fast paced work environment
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Reliable team member with a self-motivated work ethicSkills & Experience:
- Factory/ pick packing experience
- Available for an immediate start
- Courteous and polite manner when dealing with customers and team members
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Current Drivers Licence and own transportationAbout the role
- Only apply for this role if you have previous recent relevant experience, suitable applicants only will be contacted
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job as has the potential to go permanent
- This is a Monday to Friday role starting immediately with a view to permanent position for the right candidate.
- AWX are currently seeking (with an immediate interview) Factory Labourers to join this small friendly team, based on the Northern Gold Coast region.