Wastewater Maintenance Worker
|Job title:||Wastewater Maintenance Worker|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$30.60 - AU$31.6 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Role
AWX are seeking highly motivated, experience and skilled Labourer - Wastewater Maintenance Worker based in Townsville. Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander are encourage to apply. You must have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current MR Licences
- Confined space entry ticket
- Current White/Blue construction card
- Prefer prior experience in water treatment facility
- Current HEP A & B Vaccination or willing to attain
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****