Yard Forklift Labourers
|Job title:||Yard Forklift Labourers|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||$25 - $30 per hour|
|Contact name:||Zali Hoole|
- Yard work including labouring and forklift operating
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Ensure that documentation, labelling, weight distribution on the trucks is done accurately
- General yard duties
- Support company-wide initiatives to improve service levels to our customers
- Be an active functional member of the yard team.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Reliable team member with a self-motivated work ethic
Skills & Experience:
- Must have previous yard forklift experience from a building products industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Loading and unloading of trucks by hand and with the forklift
- Experience moving building products with a forklift that may be heavy or bulky
- Must be able to do repetitive heavy lifting between 20-25 kilos
- Courteous and polite manner when dealing with customers and team members
- Must be energetic and self-motivated
About the Company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships within our industry partners.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 2-years' experience as a yard/ forklift person within the building products industry. You must also be a strong team player as you will be working within a small team as well as good communication skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
About the role
AWX are currently seeking (with an immediate interview) experienced yard forklift person to join this small friendly team, based on the Northern Gold Coast region.
This is a Monday to Friday role starting immediately with a view to permanent position for the right candidate.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job as has the potential to go permanent
You must have a Current Drivers Licence and own transportation
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe working environment for both new and experienced production workers. Great team environments that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy marketplace, with full training and support from management this is a professional company to work for. Click APPLY to send your resume to apply
Only apply for this role if you have previous recent relevant experience, suitable applicants only will be contacted